Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program is limited to 12 students per year. All applicants to the Radiologic Technology program MUST:
- Complete all basic studies requirements.
- Complete the following prerequisites: RADT 1001 (must complete prior to applying to professional program), BIOL 2064/L, Math 1023 with a minimum grade of “C.” It is recommended that students complete BIOL 2074/L (Human Anatomy and Physiology II) prior to applying to the professional program.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have successfully completed the TEAS exam with a minimum acceptable score in all sections including composite scores. Additionally, the TEAS will be limited to 3 attempts - see program faculty for further information.
- Upon acceptance, provide proof of an unencumbered drug screen ($35) and criminal background check ($53) upon request.
- Provide proof of PPD (TB) skin test, IGRA test or evidence of negative chest x-ray if skin testing is not allowed.
- Provide proof of Hepatitis B and Varicella (Chicken Pox) immunization upon entry or sign Declination Statement.
- Request, complete, and submit a Radiologic Technology application packet which is only available through Radiologic Technology faculty.