Distance Learning at SouthArk
We know that you're busy. You want to go to college, but a traditional classroom schedule might not work for you.
At SouthArk you can complete a two-year associate's degree entirely online and use it to transfer to any state university at an affordable cost. Our rates are some of the least-expensive in the region and FAR lower than many national online universities.
You can do it all while wearing your favorite slippers, sitting in your favorite chair, sipping on your favorite beverage.
- Take a course or complete a two-year transfer degree that will count at any Arkansas four-year university - online!
- The ability to do coursework according to your own schedule makes SouthArk online an ideal option.
- Online courses allow you the freedom to learn on your own terms, while still letting you share ideas with professors and classmates.
- Receive the same excellent support needed to obtain an Associates degree, Certificate or courses to transfer to a four-year university.
- SouthArk is one of the most affordable, trustworthy colleges in the state. And you may qualify for financial aid!
Ready to start? Apply now!
The mission of the Distance Learning Department is to provide greater access to higher education and to support the effective implementation of emerging technologies by faculty and students in distance or blended learning environments.