·ashley-cate Are you a resident of Union County?
· Are you a single parent with children under the age of 18?

IF SO, you may qualify for the

Union County Single Parent Scholarship!

· Essay required
· GPA requirement
· Interview required

Contact the Financial Aid Office for an application &/or more information.
ECC Student Services Suite 200, 870-864-7150, finaid@southark.edu

Applications are also available at 


Applicants do NOT have to be attending SouthArk.

If you do not live in Union County, please stop by to find out where to apply in your county!