capsWe understand the value of your training and experience. Our institution strives to accept military credit for academic credit whenever possible.

Our Registrar reviews all military transcripts to see whether anything can be counted as academic credit. Your adviser will explain the process and provide you with the forms you need.

We also understand that you may have credit from other institutions. We do not want you to have to repeat courses, so we will evaluate any credit that you earned from a regionally accredited university.

Please request your transcript from the following sources and have it sent to the address below:

Send all transcripts, both military and civilian, to the following address:

Office of Admissions
South Arkansas Community College
P. O. Box 7010
El Dorado, AR 71731-7010