The Testing Center provides a high-quality, comprehensive testing environment for the campus that enables test-takers to perform at their highest level of ability; commits to maintain professional testing standards and practices; safeguards confidentiality of test-taker records; and creates an optimal testing environment in accordance with the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.
The Learning Center will strive to instill confidence in all learners by assisting them in becoming independent students who will rely upon their own strengths and abilities within an engaging and welcoming learning environment.
Summer 2018 Hours of Operation
|Monday through Thursday||7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Fridays||7:30 a.m. to Noon|
Testing hours are subject to change due to scheduling restrictions.
How can I Schedule an Appointment?
All exams must be COMPLETE by posted closing time; in most cases, exams will not be permitted to begin later than ONE HOUR PRIOR to the posted closing time. A later start time may be permitted at the discretion of the Testing Center staff. Under no circumstances will an exam be permitted to start within 30 minutes of posted closing time. Closing times are strictly enforced.
Tests and Forms
- Accuplacer scheduling (include desired sections)
- Certiport scheduling
- CLEP scheduling (College-Level Examination Program)
- Credit by Examination scheduling (include desired course for credit)
- Iso-Quality (Numerous Allied Health licensing and credentialing)
- Kryterion (Medical Transcription certification)
- MAT scheduling (Miller Analogies Test)
- NACE (Nursing Acceleration Challenge Examination)
- NALA scheduling (National Association for Legal Assistants and Paralegals)
- NHA scheduling (Phlebotomy certification exam)
- NOCTI scheduling (Job Readiness assessments)
- ParaPro scheduling (Education Paraprofessionals certification exam)
- Pearson VUE scheduling (online registration is also available; including the GED)
- PRAXIS (Teacher certification exams - computer only)
- ProV (Electrician and workforce certifications - computer only)
- TEAS scheduling (Entrance exam for most Allied Health programs - include desired program)
- WorkKeys schedulng (CRC - Career Readiness Certificate)
Other local, state, national, and international tests are being added periodically.